The Digital Health Awards are held twice each year and are organized by HIRC, a national clearinghouse for professionals who work in consumer health fields.
CSC gained recognition for two entries in our free Frankly Speaking About Cancer educational series for patients, caregivers and their loved ones, including Frankly Speaking About Cancer: Eating Well with Head & Neck Cancer and Frankly Speaking About Cancer: Immunotherapy Side Effects Cancer Ed Online eLearning guide.
In addition to these honors, our digital communications efforts were also recognized, with four of our blogs earning accolades and our Twitter being named as one of the top Twitter feeds for digital health information.
See below for a full list of categories in which CSC was honored for providing free resources and information for patients, caregivers, and their loved ones:
- SILVER / Frankly Speaking About Cancer: Eating Well with Head & Neck Cancer (Digital Health Media)
- BRONZE / Seven Tips to Manage Scanxiety (Blog from CSC of Greater Ann Arbor)
- MERIT / Frankly Speaking About Cancer: Immunotherapy Side Effects CancerEd Online eLearning guide (Digital Health)
- MERIT / Demystifying Distress Screening (Blog from Research and Training Institute)
- MERIT / The Financial Impact of a Cancer Diagnosis (Blog)
- MERIT / Caring for Caregivers at Colorado Cancer Caregivers Day (Blog)
- MERIT / Cancer Support Community Twitter (Digital Health)