Every single person impacted by cancer has a different story. Your experience can help inform policy makers about what matters most.
Join the Grassroots Network Today
- Get up-to-date information on key issues that are important to patients with cancer and their loved ones.
- Be part of a network that interacts with Capitol Hill and other policy makers on issues important to cancer patients.
- Have your voice heard along side other voices of patients with cancer and their loved ones.
- Participate in research being conducted at the Cancer Support Community.
- And more!
Need information? Cancer Support Community provides cancer patients and their loved ones with trusted information on a variety of topics important to people affected by cancer. Frankly Speaking About Cancer information is available through:
- Print and Digital Booklets
- CancerEd Online Quick Guides
- A Weekly Radio Show
- Online Materials
- In-person Workshops
For information on cancer education, visit our Frankly Speaking About Cancer page.