If you live in Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Utah, or Wyoming, we need you to ask your Senators to join their colleagues as co-sponsors in support of PCHETA. Send a letter to your Senator today and help us move the needle to expand patient access to palliative care and improve the quality of life for patients and their families!
Every single person impacted by cancer has a different story. Your experience can help inform policy makers about what matters most.
Join the Grassroots Network Today
- Get up-to-date information on key issues that are important to patients with cancer and their loved ones.
- Be part of a network that interacts with Capitol Hill and other policy makers on issues important to cancer patients.
- Have your voice heard along side other voices of patients with cancer and their loved ones.
- Participate in research being conducted at the Cancer Support Community.
- And more!
Need information? Cancer Support Community provides cancer patients and their loved ones with trusted information on a variety of topics important to people affected by cancer. Frankly Speaking About Cancer information is available through:
- Print and Digital Booklets
- CancerEd Online Quick Guides
- A Weekly Radio Show
- Online Materials
- In-person Workshops
For information on cancer education, visit our Frankly Speaking About Cancer page.