Your voice is important to help policymakers know what is important to people living with and beyond cancer and their loved ones. Together, we can help ensure that people touched by cancer have access to quality, comprehensive cancer care that includes social and emotional support. Check out some of our current efforts, and take a moment to take action.
Join the Grassroots Network Today
- Get up-to-date information on key issues that are important to patients with cancer and their loved ones.
- Be part of a network that interacts with Capitol Hill and other policy makers on issues important to cancer patients.
- Have your voice heard along side other voices of patients with cancer and their loved ones.
- Participate in research being conducted at the Cancer Support Community.
- And more!
Need information? Cancer Support Community provides cancer patients and their loved ones with trusted information on a variety of topics important to people affected by cancer. Frankly Speaking About Cancer information is available through:
- Print and Digital Booklets
- CancerEd Online Quick Guides
- A Weekly Radio Show
- Online Materials
- In-person Workshops
For information on cancer education, visit Frankly Speaking About Cancer.
Participate in Research
The Cancer Experience Registry is a unique online survey that allows people facing cancer to share their experience, identify the issues that impact their lives, access resources and learn from each other. It is free, confidential and open to anyone who had been diagnosed with cancer or provides care to a cancer patient.