Pear and Blueberry Crumble
This crumble is made with healthy ingredients that are delicious and perfect for a seasonal cookout. Unlike most desserts, this crumble provides a good source of fiber. Use any fresh or frozen fruit you have to make this simple and delightful dessert.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix fruit, maple syrup, and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Grease an 8x8 dish and add fruit mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, flaxseeds, oats, almonds, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Add butter and mix with your hands or wooden spoon until butter is combined with dry ingredients.
- Top fruit with oat mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes, until top is lightly browned.
Per serving: 220 calories, 10 grams fat, 4 grams saturated fat, 15 mg cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 32 grams carbohydrate, 6 grams dietary fiber, 3 grams protein