In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have have taken swift action to ensure patients and caregivers have access to our support and navigation services through digital channels and our toll-free Helpline.
We are also fortunate to have many friends in the entertainment, sports, and advocacy sectors who have graciously agreed to send messages of hope to people affected by cancer.
We are honored that Dr. Jill Biden, a longtime friend of our organization and passionate advocate for patients and families, delivered the first in what will be a series of messages, songs, and other expressions of inspiration.
All of these acts reflect our belief that, even in times of unprecedented challenges, Community is Stronger than Cancer.
We will share more videos on this resource page, so please continue to come back to our resource page for these videos as well as updates on guidance from federal agencies, policy updates, virtual programs from our affiliates, and more.
We hope you and your family and friends are safe and healthy.
- Spotlight on Coronavirus: Your Questions Answered
- What Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers Need to Know about the Coronavirus
- What is the Federal Government Doing to Help People Impacted by Coronavirus?
- How to Stay Socially Active While Social Distancing
- 5 Things You Need to Know About 2020 Open Enrollment