Are you looking to find support during and after your cancer treatment journey? You can find cancer support online through MyLifeLine or by messaging one of our helpline counselors.
The Cancer Support Community can help transform the cancer experience through community and connection. When you join MyLifeLine, you can create a webpage for friends and family to see what is going on with you and how they can help and connect to others like you on our discussion boards.
Your private friends & family sites feature:
- My Updates - Interactive blog to document your journey, update family and friends, and where your guests can send personalized messages of love, wisdom, and support.
- Helping Calendar - The place where friends and family can find out about your treatment schedule and how to help you.
- Inspirational Photo Gallery - The place where your personal photos will inspire you and others.
Our discussion boards feature:
- The exchange of information, opinions, and stories with others impacted by cancer
- Moderated by a licensed professional
- Available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
Live Web Chat
Chat online with one of our Helpline Counselors Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Eastern. Our counselors are available and ready to assist you, whether you’re looking for cancer resources and information or someone to talk to about the emotional and social worries that cancer sometimes brings into our lives.
Find the Chat Now Window at the Bottom of Your Screen