Is cancer in your life? Give us a call.
No one should have to face cancer alone. The Cancer Support Community is here to help you by offering free support and counseling by phone and online at 1-888-793-9355.
Cancer Support Helpline®
The Cancer Support Helpline’s licensed counselors provide guidance, resources and support to callers with a variety of needs—from getting information about cancer, identifying a local support group or just finding someone who is willing to listen.
Additional Cancer Support Helpline services include:
- Connecting callers to local or national resources, including support groups, transportation services and other programs
- Short-term cancer counseling and emotional assistance
- Treatment decision planning
- Financial counseling regarding the costs of cancer and its treatments
- Specialized information pediatric oncology, finances, and clinical trials
- Access to an online distress screening program, CancerSupportSource®
- General information about the Cancer Support Community
What Helpline Callers Are Saying
“I was overwhelmed by the generosity and helpfulness of each person I spoke with — you all seem perfectly matched to your roles! Thanks for getting me (us!) started in the right direction.”
“I called and spoke to Carol, who was AMAZING! She listened with a caring ear to my story and provided me with resources and phone numbers for support. She made me feel at ease when we spoke and offered encouraging words.”
“Thank you. I've got hope on my horizon now.”
Live Web Chat
Chat online with one of our Helpline Counselors Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Eastern. Our counselors are available and ready to assist you, whether you’re looking for cancer resources and information or someone to talk to about the emotional and social worries that cancer sometimes brings into our lives.