We believe a strong support community is critical to healing and recovery. MyLifeLine is a unique, web-based communication platform to easily connect cancer patients and caregivers with friends and family to regain control and receive social, emotional, and practical support throughout the cancer journey. This platform features an updates page to let your personal community know how you're doing and a helping calendar to coordinate volunteers to help with meals, rides to treatment, errands, child care and more.
- My Updates—Let your friends and family know how you're doing.
- Invite Guests—Allow people to follow and encourage you.
- Helping Calendar—Schedule needs and have guests volunteer.
- Learning Links—Education and cancer resources.
- Website Support—Available by phone, email and knowledge base.
- Care Coordinator—Assign a website helper and delegate duties.
- Privacy Controls—Limit who can view and post on your website.
- Photos—Share photos of your life with friends and family.
Cancer support is an integral part to treating the whole patient. Learn why support is so important to an integrated approach to your care.
WHY DO I NEED SUPPORT?
SHOULD I JOIN A SUPPORT GROUP?
Making a Treatment Decision That Is Right For You