We’re easing the burdens patients and caregivers face everyday. Join 177,000+ people registered to give or support after a cancer diagnosis. Build your support community with friends and family to help you through the treatment process. No one should face cancer alone.
Features and Benefits of MyLifeLine
- My Updates—Let your friends and family know how you're doing.
- Invite Guests—Allow people to follow and encourage you.
- Helping Calendar—Schedule needs and have guests volunteer.
- Learning Links—Education and cancer resources.
- Website Support—Available by phone, email and knowledge base.
- Care Coordinator—Assign a website helper and delegate duties.
- Privacy Controls—Limit who can view and post on your website.
- Giving Angels—Set up ways your guests can support you.
- Photos—Share photos of your life with friends and family.
Cancer support is an integral part to treating the whole patient. Learn why support is so important to an integrated approach to your care.
WHY DO I NEED SUPPORT?
SHOULD I JOIN A SUPPORT GROUP?
Making a Treatment Decision That Is Right For You