The Cancer Support Community and MyLifeLine are announcing a major step forward for cancer patients. MyLifeLine will become part of the CSC family to create an even more dynamic and innovative support network for patients and their loved ones. MyLifeLine’s digital platform, which has been engaged in transforming the experience of cancer patients for the past decades, brings to CSC more than 30,000 patients, survivors, and loved ones in search of support and community. Together, we will build on our collective mission to ensure no patient faces cancer alone—and we will do so in an innovative, groundbreaking way.
Features and Benefits of MyLifeLine
- My Updates—Let your friends and family know how you're doing.
- Invite Guests—Allow people to follow and encourage you.
- Helping Calendar—Schedule needs and have guests volunteer.
- Learning Links—Education and cancer resources.
- Website Support—Available by phone, email and knowledge base.
- Care Coordinator—Assign a website helper and delegate duties.
- Privacy Controls—Limit who can view and post on your website.
- Giving Angels—Set up ways your guests can support you.
- Photos—Share photos of your life with friends and family.
We’re easing the burdens patients and caregivers face everyday. Join 177,000+ people registered to give or support after a cancer diagnosis. Build your support community with friends and family to help you through the treatment process. No one should face cancer alone.
Cancer support is an integral part to treating the whole patient. Learn why support is so important to an integrated approach to your care.
WHY DO I NEED SUPPORT?
SHOULD I JOIN A SUPPORT GROUP?
Making a Treatment Decision That Is Right For You