Notice anything different about the page you’re looking at right now? Maybe everything looks a little different than the last time you read a Cancer Support Community blog post? We are excited to announce the launch of our brand new website!
This new site was designed with you in mind—whether you’re living with cancer, a caregiver, loved one or just want to learn more. According to a 2012 Pew Internet Project study, 72 percent of people use the internet to find information about their health. We kept that in mind, so the goal of this website is to provide one place for you to find information, tips and tools to manage the full impact of cancer in a way that’s easy to navigate and use on all devices.
Visit our brand new homepage at www.cancersupportcommunity.org to see our new look. From there, you visit our new tabs to learn about cancer types and treatments, find support programs and resources, browse tips and resources for living with cancer and much more! You can also check out our brand new blog for news, industry insights and tips for living well. You can browse through our new categories to find posts that are most applicable to you.
- From the Cancer Moonshot to the Cancer Support Community – How Our Work Continues in Ending Cancer As We Know It
- CSC at the Cancer Moonshot Summit
- The Golden State Speaks: A Story of Attending 2016’s Breakaway from Cancer
- Forging Solutions out of Challenges: Celebrating National Social Work Month
- What to Listen to on Your Next Trip