In a Game-changing Partnership with Airbnb, CSC Introduces Frontline Stays for COVID-19 Responders
Free short-term accommodations for healthcare workers responding to the COVID-19 crisis
Cancer Support Community (CSC) and Airbnb are partnering to connect first responders with clean, convenient places to stay that allow them to be close to their patients — and safely distanced from their own families.
Eligibility and Application Process
- First Responder or Hospital Administrator (on behalf of the first responder) submits an application to CSC.
- CSC’s Open Homes coordinators review the application.
- Once approved, CSC’s Open Homes team will assist in providing access to Airbnb’s free housing platform.
- All medical professionals working in hospitals or medical centers managing COVID 19 patients are welcomed to our program.
- Health care workers may have a maximum stay of one month.
- All options are non-shared space only.
- Hosts have been provided with cleanliness guidelines and must wait 72 hours between bookings.
- CSC is not liable for any guest’s health condition, individual’s safety, or personal belongings.
- CSC reserves the right to deviate from these terms on a case-by-case basis when special circumstances arise.
- Must be a health care worker responding to COVID-19 crisis.
- Requests for housing must be made or confirmed by the administrator of the hospital or medical center.
For further information about the Open Homes for First Responders program, please contact CSC’s Airbnb Helpline at 844.986.1650.
We may be apart, but we’ll get through this together.