- Nearly three-quarters of men were unsatisfied with the discussions they had with their health care team about cancer-related financial costs.
- Nearly half of men were unsatisfied with their doctors’ explanations of treatment side effects.
- 40% of men with prostate cancer were at risk for depression.
- More than half of men with prostate cancer wished they had received more help managing long-term side effects and symptoms.
- The top concerns of men with prostate cancer were sexual function, nutrition and exercise
- Help us learn more! Join the Cancer Experience Registry: Prostate Cancer now!
Cancer Experience Registry: Prostate Cancer
For more information, please visit www.cancerexperienceregistry.org