The Cancer Policy Institute at the Cancer Support Community would like you to join our grassroots network.
This network was created and designed with you in mind. It is a place where you can go to stay up-to-date and learn more about key issues that are important to patients with cancer and their loved ones and also a place where you can make your voice heard at the local and national level. And the good news is that your participation will not take up a lot of your time.
The grassroots network will provide you an opportunity to:
- Get up-to-date information on key issues that are important to patients with cancer and their loved ones.
- Be part of a network that interacts with Capitol Hill and other policy makers on issues important to cancer patients.
- Have your voice heard along side other voices of patients with cancer and their loved ones.
- Participate in research being conducted at the Cancer Support Community.
- And more!
What you need to know:
- Your participation is voluntary and you can leave the network at any time.
- Your participation is absolutely free.
- You do not have to have cancer to participate.
- You do not have to be at any particular stage in your cancer journey to participate.