Get Help Now
No one should face cancer alone. The Cancer Support Community is here to help you by offering free support and counseling by phone and online.
Cancer Support Helpline®
Cancer Support Community’s TOLL-FREE Cancer Support Helpline is for anyone affected by cancer. The helpline is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. ET, but you are welcome to call anytime. If you receive a recording, please leave your name and contact number and one of our counselors will call you as soon as possible.
Call 1-888-793-9355 and a Helpline Call Counselor will be happy to assist you with any of the following:
- Short-term cancer counseling and emotional support
- Local or national resources, including support groups to connect with others
- Cancer Support Community affiliates near you
- General information about the Cancer Support Community and its programs and services (in-person, online and by phone)
- Treatment decision support counseling
- Access to CancerSupportSource™ online distress screening program
Chat online with one of our Helpline Counselors Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. ET. Our counselors are available and ready to assist you, whether you’re looking for cancer resources and information or someone to talk to about the emotional and social worries that cancer sometimes brings into our lives.