The President’s Council was created so that the Cancer Support Community would benefit from the wise counsel and generous support of individuals who have a personal connection or affinity to our cause. This group includes key individuals from across the country who are committed to helping enrich and expand the organization’s mission by serving as ambassadors of the Cancer Support Community to family, friends, colleagues and the general public.
President's Council Members
New York, NY
Cancer Support Community,
Los Angeles, CA
Cherié M. Hulliade
Walnut Creek, CA
Joel S. Kent
New York, NY
Albert ‘Nick’ Masi Jr., PhD
Joe Dimaggio Children’s Hospital, Retired
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Diane F. Permultter
Gilda's Club Worldwide, Retired
Karr Barth Associates
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Tameka N. Simmons
Jack A. Wickens
Purpose & Expectations
- To understand and support the mission, programs and core values of the Cancer Support Community.
- To promote awareness of the extensive services and programs offered by the Cancer Support Community.
- To cultivate, inspire, and empower passionate leaders, committed advocates, educators and influential philanthropists for the Cancer Support Community.
- To strengthen the Cancer Support Community’s reach through innovative fundraising, specialized social events, cause marketing and community outreach; and to assist with recruiting attendees and sponsors for these events.
- To share your expertise by participating in meetings and other President’s Council events designed to highlight our work and educate potential supporters.
- To work openly and directly with fellow President’s Council members and the Cancer Support Community headquarters staff to advance our mission in the most creative and innovative ways.
- To make a financial contribution of $2,000 (or more) and/or fundraise on behalf of CSC annually (through donations, ticket sales, in-kind gifts, etc.).