CSC is proud to present this empowering program designed to bring the joy of laughter to those living with cancer and their family and friends. These events will provide a laughter-fueled, learning-filled look at how humor can enrich life and how to tap the positive power of humor in inviting more heart, hope, and happiness in life while living with cancer.
This project is made possible by The Solvay Cy Pres Award from: Hagens, Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP, The Rossbacher Firm and Wilentz Goldman & Spitzer, P.A. to The Heartland Media Foundation in partnership with the CSC and The Humor Project
The speakers will address such topics as:
- The positive power of humor (why you should be “serious” about humor)
- Tips to get more smileage out of your life
- Powerful HUMOResearch showing that laughter is the jest medicine
- How to build your HUMOResilience so that you can tickle stress before it tackles you
- He/she who laughs lasts (heartfelt and hearty laughter for your life).
Attendees will experience and learn the benefits of humor, have a chance to link with other laugh-lovers, practice the art of laughing at yourself, and leave with LOL (Legacy of Laughter). We have all heard the expression “Misery loves company.” In this program, you’ll realize that “Laughter loves company” even more!
These free, open-to-the-public events will be held at the following locations:
Dates and locations of the 3 hour symposia are:
Humor Workshops: Dates and location of the 1.5 hour workshops are: