Humor, Heart & Hope: Laughter Through the Cancer Journey
- In collaboration with The Heartland Media Foundation and The Humor Project, Inc., CSC is bringing levity, laughter and humor with an enpowering message to people touched by cancer across the country.
Another Exciting Breakaway Tour
- CSC is partnering with Amgen for the seventh consecutive year to support Breakaway from Cancer (BFC), a national initiative to increase awareness of the many resources available to people affected by cancer - from prevention through survivorship.
Program and Outreach News
- Updates on the Cancer Survivor Registry, Distress Screening: Seeking Pilot Site, Open to Options, Young Leadership Council, Frankly Speaking About Cancer: Spotlight on New Discoveries and Framing Life with Lymphoma.
Frankly Speaking About Cancer Radio Show Airs 100th Episode
- This year, the Frankly Speaking About Cancer radio show hit a major milestone airing it's 100th episode! CSC's President and CEO, Kim Thiboldeaux, hosts the show that focuses specifically on how to live a better life with cancer.
Spring Celebration: Gala on the Hudson
- CSC hosted our 3rd Annual Spring Celebration in New York City on April 26th. More than 300 supporters gathered to celebrate the many achievements of CSC and honor the partners and sponsors who make our work possible.
CSC & Lexus at the NY International Auto Show
- On April 5, 2012, the Cancer Support Community was proud to participate as a part of the New York International Auto Show at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City.
Reclaiming Your Life After Diagnosis
- CSC is pleased to annouce the upcoming release of Reclaiming Your Life After Diagnosis: The Cancer Support Community Handbook, which contains facts about cancer, treatment options, and side effect management from diagnosis through a sometimes unpredicatbale future.
Turn Cars into Cash for CSC
- Since CSC began our Vehicle Donation Program, dozens of vehicles have been donated to us, providing vital funds to support our mission.