CSC’s Distress Screening Program Featured in The Wall Street Journal
- The Cancer Support Community’s distress screening tool, CancerSupportSource, was featured in the August 27 edition of The Wall Street Journal in an article underlining new standards set by the American College of Surgeon’s Commission on Cancer.
CSC and House Cancer Caucus Host Hill Briefing
- CSC joined forces with the House Cancer Caucus to host a Capitol Hill briefing in May to highlight the need for social and emotional support services for those touched by cancer.
An Update on Reclaiming Your Life After Diagnosis
- The reviews are in, and Reclaiming Your Life After Diagnosis: The Cancer Support Community Handbook has been generating quite the buzz!
CSC Launches Frankly Speaking About Cancer: Living Healthy with Cancer
- CSC is proud to announce the launch of Frankly Speaking about Cancer: Living Healthy with Cancer
, an educational program to increase awareness about ways to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle through cancer treatment.
Patient Advocacy at ASCO 2012
- In June, The Cancer Support Community attended the 2012 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting in Chicago, joining more than 25,000 oncology professionals from around the world.
CSC Releases New Frankly Speaking About Cancer Resource for People Living with Myelofibrosis
- CSC released its latest booklet in the Frankly Speaking About Cancer Series: Spotlight on Myelofibrosis, coinciding with Myelofibrosis Awareness Day 2012 on September 20th.
Magnolia Meals at Home Promotes Nutrition, Quality Time for Families Affected by Breast Cancer
- Eating well and spending time with family are two things that may be challenging while undergoing cancer treatment. A new initiative from Magnolia, the Eisai Women’s Oncology Program, aims to change that.
Did You Know? CSC has a toll-free Cancer Support Helpline
- People call CSC’s Helpline when they want to learn more about our services, get information on cancer-related anxiety and stress, receive over-the-phone counseling and even when they’re just having a bad day.
“Hats Off” to CSC! New Partnership with Sarge’s Hats
- CSC is excited to partner with Sarge’s Hats, a new online destination for quality hats for men and women.