- Amgen is passionate about helping those with cancer. Amgen discovers, develops and delivers vital biotechnology medicines and has a deeply held mission to serve patients battling serious illness.
- Prevent Cancer Foundation is a national nonprofit organization focused on educating the public about how to prevent cancer and the importance of screening and early detection.
- Patient Advocate Foundation is a national nonprofit organization that seeks to safeguard patients through effective mediation assuring access to care, maintenance of employment and preservation of their financial stability relative to their diagnosis of life threatening or debilitating diseases.
- The oldest survivor-led organization in the country, National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship is a nonprofit group that advocates quality cancer care for all Americans and provides tools to empower people affected by cancer to advocate for themselves.
- Backed by evidence that the best cancer care includes emotional and social support, the Cancer Support Community offers these services to all people affected by cancer through a vibrant network of community-based centers and online services run by trained and licensed professionals.
To learn more about Breakaway from Cancer, visit www.BreakawayfromCancer.com