Breast Reconstruction eBook
A woman's breast cancer diagnosis is often complicated by other tough choices she must make, such as choosing whether to undergo breast reconstruction or not. The 2014 Frankly Speaking About Cancer: Breast Reconstruction
eBook includes information on:
- Reconstruction and non-reconstruction options available
- Common short and long-term expectations, with facts about the benefits and challenges for each reconstruction option
- Valuable questions to ask and discuss with your health care team, family members, insurance company, and yourself
- The recovery process after reconstructive surgery, with helpful tips
- Resources for more information and support
- Videos of women sharing their experiences of choosing to have reconstruction or not
CSC would like to thank our Frankly Speaking About Cancer: Breast Reconstruction program partners Bright Pink, FORCE, Living Beyond Breast Cancer, SHARE, and Young Survival Coalition.
CSC would also like to thank MENTOR for their generous contribution for this eBook.