CSC in conjunction with the Young Survival Coalition
presented a webinar: Addressing the Needs of Women with Metastatic Breast Cancer on October 13, 2011. This one-hour webinar, with guest speaker Sage Bolte, Oncology Counselor, discusses:
- Managing side-effects of breast cancer treatment
- Living everyday with the best quality of life
- Asking for help and communicating your needs
- Connecting with other young women with advanced breast cancer
- Relationships and intimacy
to view CSC's Advanced Breast Cancer section.