American Cancer Society -
The ACS is a nationwide, community-based voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the ACS has 12 chartered Divisions, more than 900 local offices nationwide, and a presence in more than 5,100 communities.
- Bright Pink is a nationwide non-profit organization that provides education and support to young women who are at high risk for breast and ovarian cancer. We arm young women with knowledge, options and a great attitude and offer companionship and empathy during their journey. We empower them to take control of their breast and ovarian health and in turn, grant them the freedom and peace of mind to live a beautiful and fulfilling life.
American Childhood Cancer Organization
- ACCO's mission is to provide information and support for children and adolescents with cancer and their families, to provide grassroots leadership through advocacy and awareness and to support research leading to a cure for all children diagnosed with this life-threatening disease.
Children's Cause for Cancer Advocacy
- The CCCA is the leading national advocacy organization working to achieve access to less toxic and more effective pediatric cancer therapies; to expand resources for research and specialized care; and to address the unique need and challenges of childhood cancer survivors and their families. CCCA leads the effort to ensure that these needs and perspectives of children with cancer are integrated into the highest deliberations on health care and cancer policy at the Federal level.
Colon Cancer Alliance
- The Colon Cancer Alliance (CCA) is a community that provides hope and support to patients and their families, while saving lives through screening, access, awareness, advocacy and research.
Family Caregiver Alliance
- Founded in 1977, Family Caregiver Alliance was the first community-based nonprofit organization in the country to address the needs of families and friends providing long-term care at home. Long recognized as a pioneer in health services, FCA now offers programs at national, state and local levels to support and sustain caregivers.
Fight Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal cancer is the second leading cancer killer in the United States, and Fight Colorectal Cancer demands a cure. We offer support for patients, family members, and caregivers, and we serve as a resource for colorectal cancer advocates, policymakers, medical professionals, and healthcare providers. Additionally, we do everything we can to increase and improve research—at all stages of development and for all stages of cancer.
Free to Breathe
- Free to Breathe is a partnership of lung cancer survivors, advocates, researchers, healthcare professionals and industry leaders united in the belief that every person with lung cancer deserves a cure. Free to Breathe’s goal is to double lung cancer survival by 2022.
- Since 1997, LIVESTRONG has been working to improve the lives of people affected by cancer. They started as a small group trying to raise money to fight the disease. As cancer has quietly become the world's leading cause of death, their work has expanded and now reaches every corner of the globe.
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- The mission of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society is; cure leukemia, lymphoma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Living Beyond Breast Cancer
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer (LBBC) is dedicated to assisting you, whether you are newly diagnosed, in treatment, recently completed treatment, are years beyond or are living with metastatic breast cancer. We are also here for your family members, caregivers, friends and healthcare providers to provide breast cancer information and support.
Lung Cancer Alliance
- Lung Cancer Alliance is the only national non-profit organization dedicated solely to providing support and advocacy for people living with or at risk for the disease. Our mission is to lead the movement to reverse decades of stigma and neglect by empowering patients, elevating awareness and changing health policy.
Lymphoma Research Foundation
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation's largest non-profit organization devoted exclusively to funding innovative lymphoma research and providing people with lymphoma and healthcare professionals with up-to-date information about this type of cancer. LRF's mission is to eradicate lymphoma and serve those touched by this disease.
- MyLifeLine.org is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that encourages cancer patients and caregivers to create free, customized websites. Our mission is to empower patients to build an online support community of family and friends to foster connection, inspiration, and healing.
National Breast Cancer Coalition
- NBCC's mission is to eradicate breast cancer by focusing the administration, U.S. Congress, research institutions and consumer advocates on breast cancer. NBCC encourages all those concerned about this disease to become advocates for action and change. The Coalition informs, trains and directs patients and others in effective advocacy efforts. Nationwide, women and men are increasing the awareness of breast cancer public policy by participating in legislative, scientific and regulatory decisions, promoting positive media coverage and actively working to raise public awareness.
National Cervical Cancer Coalition
- First founded in 1996, The National Cervical Cancer Coalition (NCCC) is a growing coalition of people battling cervical cancer and HPV related issues.
National Ovarian Cancer Coalition
- The mission of the NOCC is to raise awareness and promote education about ovarian cancer. The Coalition is committed to improving the survival rate and quality of life for women with ovarian cancer.
- Founded in 1996 by a group of breast cancer survivors and Latino health professionals, Nueva Vida offers a continuum of culturally appropriate services to support Latina women diagnosed with cancer in the metropolitan areas of Washington DC, Baltimore and Richmond.
Ovarian Cancer National Alliance
- The Ovarian Cancer National Alliance is the foremost advocate for women with ovarian cancer in the United States. To advance the interests of women with ovarian cancer, the Alliance advocates at a national level for increases in research funding for the development of an early detection test, improved health care practices, and life-saving treatment protocols. The Ovarian Cancer National Alliance educates health care professionals and raises public awareness of the risks, signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer.
Patient Advocate Foundation
- Patient Advocate Foundation (PAF) is a national 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization which provides professional case management services to Americans with chronic, life threatening and debilitating illnesses. PAF case managers serve as active liaisons between the patient and their insurer, employer and/or creditors to resolve insurance, job retention and/or debt crisis matters as they relate to their diagnosis also assisted by doctors and healthcare attorneys. Patient Advocate Foundation seeks to safeguard patients through effective mediation assuring access to care, maintenance of employment and preservation of their financial stability.
Rosalynn Carter Institute of Caregiving
- The Rosalynn Carter Institute establishes local, state and national partnerships committed to building quality long-term, home and community- based services.
- Sisters Network Inc. is committed to increasing local and national attention to
the devastating impact that breast cancer has in the African American community.
Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure, the global leader of the breast cancer movement, having invested more than $1.9 billion since inception in 1982. As the world’s largest grassroots network of breast cancer survivors and activists, working together to save lives, empower people, ensure quality care for all and energize science to find the cures. Thanks to events like the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® and the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure®, and generous contributions from partners, sponsors and fellow supporters, we have become the largest source of nonprofit funds dedicated to the fight against breast cancer in the world.
Young Survival Coalition
- Young Survival Coalition (YSC) is the premier global organization dedicated to the critical issues unique to young women who are diagnosed with breast cancer. YSC offers resources, connections and outreach so women feel supported, empowered and hopeful.